Miyerkules, Agosto 26, 2015

One of the perks of being a wallflower in this world.


The first step is always the hardest.
Especially when you are trying to push yourself.

What makes me happy?
Well, today I realized that simple things can make you genuinely happy.

Naglista ako ng dalawang bagay na kailangan kong bilhin.
Usually, pag kaunti lang, di na ako mag-effort bilhin.
Pwede namang sa susunod na lang kasabay ng iba pang bilihin.
But I did make an effort to buy those things.
Napakasimple lang.
Pero wala lang.
Masaya.

It's like I was able to work out a very simple plan.
Ganun lang.

I love watching people.
I like observing how each person is different from one another.
I like realizing how different I am.
I love appreciating a person's individuality.

I like seeing myself learning from others.
I like picking up an idea, or a certain behavior that I could practice.
I love catching wisdom from their thoughts.
I am very much particular with the details.
I just love it.

One of the perks of being a wallflower in this world.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento